Walking Among The Clouds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walking Among The Clouds

This is where my friends and I write our stories, be it an RP or one they have come up with themselves. Here we discuss what to do, ask each other for critiques, and anything that comes up at the time. A connection source for the creative.

Forum Guidelines

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Forum Guidelines Empty Forum Guidelines

Post  Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:16 pm

So this is where you put all of your random stories, ideas or whatever you want. I will also have a category set up for discussions, etc. Please keep your stories PG-13 (meaning of course don't have the language be a complete and chronic problem, and no SCENES if you know what I mean.) No yaoi or yuri on this site, go to fanfiction.net of you want to do that. No smashing on other people's ideas, thoughts, opinions, or stories. If you have a problem work it out. If you have a disagreement and can't solve it just agree to disagree. If you don't like someone on this site, don't talk to them but if a problem occurs you may be told to fix it or leave. But I know all of you so I don't foresee any problems. We will embellish on the site as we go, for now please enjoy and I am open to suggestions on the format.

Homestuck has created a need for me to amend my words, see the overview on the homestuck forum for part of the amendation, and since language is, a hilarious and canon part of the comic. I mean, I don't have a problem if you use it in your stories I don't want anyone cussing each other out, but because I have had to amend some rules because of the introduction of the new forum I figured I'd make part of the amendation here. The other part is ONLY for Homestuck, like I said go look at it if you want to know what it is. Language control is more lax now, but restraint please, once again this is mainly because of Homestuck, you wont see me write the same way in any of my other stories because of course I naturally have more restraint.