Walking Among The Clouds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walking Among The Clouds

This is where my friends and I write our stories, be it an RP or one they have come up with themselves. Here we discuss what to do, ask each other for critiques, and anything that comes up at the time. A connection source for the creative.

2 posters

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE

Kandra
    Kandra

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE Empty LAW OF TALOS POST HERE

Post  Kandra Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Start wherever in this random city you should now know from watching the videos. START WHEN I APPROVE YOUR PROFILE!!!!!
    Kandra
    Kandra

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE Empty Mikuo~ I'll never back down

Post  Kandra Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 pm

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE Anime-girl_009-1
    My heart pounded quickly as I dove headfirst off of a tall building. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins as I smiled slightly dizzy and connected my feet with the side of the once grand building and ran down its side. The sound of metal against metal was close behind me as a strange fellow rode down the side of the building from upon his chainsaw. "You'll have to do better than that!" I shouted up at him and whipped around; firing at him with my two oozy guns simultaneously. The side of the building weakened and it broke off completely when his chainsaw hit the newly made crack. He shouted a string of curses. With a loud snap, I heard the building crumbling under the loss of support. I kicked my feet off of the disappearing surface and dove into an open window. Tucking my arms over my head, I rolled and soon was kneeling against the hall wall. The building had silenced soon after a defeaning crunch and I knew the boy was no more. Sighing, I placed my guns back in their holsters and stood up. I fingered some of my hair that had got caught behind my pointed ears and gazed out the window. As far as I could tell, the city was silent.
    Kandra
    Kandra

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE Empty Mikuo~ I'll never back down

Post  Kandra Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 pm

I had left the abandoned building and was making my way down some random alley when I heard a crash. Another building had fallen, which also meant another fight. I stopped and grabbed one of my oozies, holding it close to my side, and started to move closer to where the crash had occured. Dust moved in my vision quickly, confirming the fact that a building had indeed been destroyed. My foot connected with rubble and I looked at the wreckage in front of me. It appeared to be an old warehouse. The one key thing that caught my attention was the amount of water that flowed lazily to sewer drains. How did all of this water possibly get here? I looked around me warily. Someone was still here. Close. But who?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE Empty Re: LAW OF TALOS POST HERE

Post  Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:26 am

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE Sword_anime_girl-1
    I was oddly alone in this desecrated city. Everywhere I walked was deserted or destroyed, I didn't even know if there was anyone else here, human or animal. I had reached what looked like a subway station, or rather, the remnants of a subway station having suffered heavy amounts of damage and a cave in. Must have been some contestants, I thought bemused. The sun overhead was giving life to long shadows and as I surveyed the wreckage I heard a sound.

Eyes flashing in the dimming light I reached for the sword on my back and stepped toward an alley not to far from the once subway station. Perhaps I wasn't as alone as I thought.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kandra
    Kandra

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE Empty Mikou~ I'll never back down!

Post  Kandra Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 pm

A loud clang echoed behind me as I was slowly making my way down an alley. Upon instinct, I jumped apon the railing of a staircase that lead to the top of the roof and hurried up it. If someone had been chasing me, it would take them a while to react. Enough for me to make my move. I froze midstep on the roof and someone in a yellow hard had and orange coat turned towards me with a look that said "Huuuuh?" I stood with one hand ready on my right gun. "Why hello~." He said grinning as I watched a black bird land on his shoulder. It was staring at me intently. I narrowed my eyes a bit. "Have you seen a girl with red hair?" He asked gesturing to the entire city. "No..." I said and looked around. When I looked back it seems as though he had gotten closer. Something was strange about his scared eye... "You seem very wary of your surroundings." He said and the expression on his face changed to a confident smirk. I watched as his black bird morphed into a sword. I drew my guns and aimed them at him. "You lead me up here. That bird..." I said. "Oh deary me. Arma seems to like you." He said with a smug grin as the sword turned back into the bird and it landed on my guns. I didn't like the look in its eyes but something told me that it was not going to morph again. He sighed and stepped forward. "I'm assuming you'll help me in my search, you appear to be searching for something yourself. You scratch my back I scratch yours?" He said with a grin. His expression had completely changed once again. I looked from him to the bird and lowered my guns. There was a quick blur of movement and I had raised my gunss defensively, thumbs on the safety, when I realized it was just the bird returning back to it's owner. I sighed and put my guns away. I was on his side for now. "You're not human are you?" His expression had flashed from serious to happy once again. "Well let's get a move on!~" He walked to the edge of the bulding and I followed. He sure was strange. "What's your name?" I asked. "Mine's Mikou." "I'm Karl!"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:45 am

I held my sword in my right hand as I edged towards the alley, wary of who or what might be waiting for me.

~Mrow~

My sword hung limp in my hand, a cat? Or more specifically a kitten as I was to find out. I had not thought that any creature such as this would even BE in this place all alone. I sheathed my sword and gently picked up the small kitten, wet and cold I dried him off with the inside of my coat. His coloring was gray and brown and he had clear blue eyes. Before I could say or do anything another sound, one of footsteps, was echoing off of the walls of the alley.

"Ahh, and I was going to have such fun with the little guy." I took a step back and watched as a man stepped out of the shadows. I once again freed my sword but also held the kitten to my chest. This must be a contestant. When the kitten mewed again and the stranger looked at it and grinned my eyes narrowed.

Rage filled me up like a glass if water, but instead of letting it spill out I directed it into the sword. The sword promptly became wreathed in flames and the stranger's eyes widened before he shrugged and took a stance. He asked for it.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:28 am

[left] I sighed as we continued through the city. "Where exactly are we going? Hmmm?" I said and looked at the suddenly darkened sky. Something was coming for sure. "Well, I've been meaning to find this pink haired girl. You see we have unfinished business." Karl said laughing and waving his hands in the air. "I thought she had red hair?" "Oooh! Have you seen her?" He asked turning towards me with an oddly happy expression on his face. I sweat-dropped. This was beyond bizarre. "Er no. We should find her right?" [color=orange]"Precisely. Things can never be found if you don't search for them."[/orange] He said matter-of-factly. Okay now it was bizarre. Is he schizophrenic? Or just plain mad?

The black bird on his shoulder turned to look at me for a bit. I really didn't like that bird but it was the only thing stopping mr. psychopath over there from dispatching me. Or I just had a feeling from that look he gave before that he would and could do that. "Say!" He said stopping which made me flinch since we had gone a while without talking and he had said it so urgently. "We should split up and meet later to help our search for the pink haired girl." "Red headed right?" "Ooh her too! You search for her!" "Two? Okay." "Great great! I spotted a clock tower somewhere around here... Hmmm." He gave a dazed look as he looked at the sky. I looked closer and noticed that he was shaking. Not out-of-fear like as it would seem but he was indeed "shaking". He seemed unable to stand still.

He looked at his hand for a few moments then turned towards me suddenly with a broad grin. "Well you should be able to find it. Tata!" And with that he sped off, the bird trailing close behind. I stood there for a few moments and went down an alley to my right. Well I had to search now right? Truthfully, I kind of liked Karl. He could lead me into some pretty good fights if I keep my eye out for them! "Alright, I guess I'll search for this girl then and maybe I'll find some competition as well!"
    [There's a bit of irony in this if you can figure it out Deidre and where I'm going with it >w>]
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:05 pm

I heard a sneeze from my right and drew a gun. It only took a glare for me to realize that I had pointed my gun at the wrong person. " 'Oy! Watch where you're pointing that thing!" He said in a heavy British accent and lit the cigarette in his mouth as he pointed accusingly at me. He was just a kid after all... But why was he... Never mind. I tried not to stare at his very tall hat as I lowered my gun. "I'm assuming you're not a competator. Terribly sorry." "You should be! Did you know I've been running and running from all of these bloody blokes that have tried to blow me up, rip me to bits, and shoot me up with those things!" He said once again pointing at my guns. "I barely have time for 'a smoke or even a breath of air before another one comes running up an' tryin to kill me!" He flailed his arms a bit and I sweat-dropped. He seemed very pessimistic.

"Well I heard everyone in this city was a competator so I assumed you would blow me up." I said with a slight smirk. Another odd fellow. But obviously more sane than Karl. "Oh I am. I'm really just here for the excitement. Bad idea. Bloody..." He had said a few other words that I'd rather not say what they were. I just stood there listening to his other rants about a Climber and the government when I realized how long this conversation was taking. "Have you seen a red headed girl?" I asked. He grew silent. Wayyy to silent. "What do you mean by that?" He said and slowly backed up until he was pressing himself against the wall behind him. Something about this was spooking him. "What? Have you seen her? Are you okay?" I asked him but he shook his head hard. His hat fell further over his face and almost covered his eyes. "Another bloke asked me the same question. He-He tried to kill me! Kicked me off into the clouds he did! Landed on that cruddy climber!" He said with a quivering voice. My eyes softened a bit. "Um so who kicked you--" "You have to be with him and that bloody bird! I'm getting the heck out fo here!" He grabbed his hat and zoomed down an alley way. "Wait! Was it Karl!" I shouted after him but he blended in with the shadows so easily. I sighed and kicked the side of the building. No answers and a run-away. My search was deteriorating.I walked off to roam the city once more.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:33 pm

This guy, there was nothing particularly special about him as far as I could tell. He fought well enough, I hadn't been able to land a single blow yet, and mind you this is only using my right arm because in my left hand I still held the kitten to me. This competitor was annoying though but didn't seem phased by anything, at least anything I had thrown at him so far, I wondered how long this would go on before my patience wore so thin that I transformed. How un-phased would he be then? I wondered.

"Come on girly, let's end this quickly eh? I have more promising battles to get to, I owe this one bloke a good whooping," he paused. "Not that you aren't all that bad, but you aren't all that good eith---" I sneered and shifted my eyes so I could see better in the growing dark and altered my muscles to aid in my speed. Running faster than his human eye could see I set the kitten behind a dumpster and in my slightly altered form, the animal parts I now possessed allowed me to communicate with the small feline.

"Stay here until I come for you small one." Its blue eyes blinked at me then it smiled, and anyone but me would have found that weird, but I wasn't quite normal either was I? Now with both hands free I reverted my muscles back to the norm but kept my enhanced vision.

"What th----"
    He had no chance to finish his sentence as I swung a ferocious blow toward his arm. He had blades attached to his arms that he fought with and my blow skidded off, it would have sent up sparks if my sword wasn't already in flames. "Not bad girly."

The battle went on for a while and he grew more and more tired, his movements growing more and more sluggish and his quips had stopped altogether. I kept him well away from the dumpster as we fought, but I had lost my concentration when I flung him aside after a particularly close call. He crashed into the dumpster and slid down to the ground. I wiped the sweat from my brow and my upper lip, unable to reach the bit that trickled down my back. He was finished, I thought. Then he raised his hand, and from it I heard a mournful mewing, which in my still slightly altered state was clear.

"Help!" My sword fell to the ground and I fell to the ground, landing on paws that were edged in white and claws that were as sharp as my sword. I snarled and bared my fangs, my ears flat against my head and the growl that tore through my throat froze the competitor in his place. My tail did not move an inch and when I crouched down I could feel the luxurious feeling of my muscles as I readied myself to spring. I roared at him in warning and watched in grim satisfaction as he placed the kitten on the ground.

I pounced and landed on him, not on his chest, I was much bigger than that, bigger than he was almost. I pressed my face close to his and breathed in his fear as he struggled to lift his bladed arms that were arrested under my immense weight. I did not want to spill his blood to the point of death, I didn't want to spill his blood at all if I didn't have to so I made my intentions clear with a jerk of my head. 'Get Lost!' And when a full grown tiger has you pinned with its face inches from yours, you do what it says.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:35 am

As I was walking towards some random building that I decided to search, wondering why I hadn't asked the boy his name, I heard an inhuman roar. I froze in my tracks and looked around quickly. The tournament said nothing about monsters!

I just had to find out for myself. As I drew my two guns, someone ran past me. The guy had a terrified look on his face and he completely ignored me to get away from some alley. I knew he was a competitor but since he looked pathetic and not in the least entertaining, I turned my attention to the alley. If it really was a monster, it should put up a decent fight. I proceeded with caution, my guns ready in front of me, and walked into the darkness.

Even with the darkness, I could perceive where everything was through my elven abilities. My ears picked up the slightest of sounds that told me where everything was. As I ventured further, I heard a tiny meow. That was not a monster. It was just a little woodland creature. I lowered my guns sighing deeply. The little kitten sat a short distance in front of me and mewed again. "How did you get into this city little anoska?" I asked it gently using my native language for feline. Then I stiffened before I could take a step further. Someone else was here. I raised both my guns in the persons direction. "You, step into the light!" I said looking at the small area of light where the sun was peaking over the buildings.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 am

Another person was nearby, but she did not smell human like the last competitor, nor did she smell afraid. Her words were wary and the tang of metal told me she was armed, but not with blades. She didn't seem as if she was going to hurt my little friend, she hadn't even touched him, and he did not sound as if he were in any danger. In fact he seemed to be very much at ease with the female. She wanted me to show myself, so I did, padding softly through the shadows to stand next to the kitten. She drew in a sharp breath and held her guns uncertainly, as if she was unsure whether I posed a threat or not. Looking from her to the kitten I extended a paw gently and picked him up as I shifted into human form, keeping my eyes enhanced.

The change was smooth and like fluid, almost like I blurred slightly as my form changed, my bones shrank and the fur receded. Her guns raised once again and I held the kitten to me and stared at her.

"Are you going to shoot me?" I waited for her to say something as I walked over to my discarded sword and returned it its sheath.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:51 am

There it was. The monster that I had heard before just sitting close to where I was; though it wasn't exactly what I had imagined. It was just a 20x bigger version of the little feline. I had heard of this creature somewhere... Tiger? I drew in a breath unsure. If it was the mother I was in deep. I did not foresee what had occured next.

The Tigress had shifted and changed as the little kitten sat neatly in it's paw. The Tigress was actually a red-haired girl. Red hair... I almost laughed. I had found her so easily. I sighed and stepped into the light as well. "I'm glad I found you so soon." I said as I put my guns away. "You have a friend looking for you. He's to meet us at the clocktower." I said looking around. There didn't seem to be anyone else in sight.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 am

A friend? I don't know what she was talking about, she was the second person I had seen here yet, and I had very few attachments in the outside world with my parents gone and my being always on the move left little time for friendships or romantic ties. All of my childhood friends had become estranged from my life. Perhaps I would humor this girl for a while.

"Who are you? And why have you been looking for me?" I shrugged so that the sheathed sword settled on my back in a more comfortable position. I placed the kitten on my shoulder. "Can you hold on?" I asked it softly.

"Yes...thank you for finding me and taking care of me." It purred for a moment and I couldn't help thinking that this kitten may have been small but it was not as young as I had originally thought. The most down to earth kitten I had ever met. "Could I stay with you?" I smiled.

"Of course, Aneirin."

"I like that name."

The girl looked at this exchange curiously.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:43 pm

I frowned slightly. Karl didn't expect this one. Maybe she isn't the right person? I should have asked for a better description.... If that was even possible. She seemed to be acting weird however. Pointless.

"Hmmm you might not be the person I'm looking for but I need you to atleast come with me so I can make su---" I was cut off by a loud explosion coming from the street on her side. I ran past her to find Karl fending off a robotic thing. A pink haired girl and a boy sat in the seat controlling it.

"I told you he would be back!" She screamed at the boy behind her who was quickly messing with many levers and switches. Karl looked over at me. "Aha! Why hello again. How goes your search." He seemed to be holding on a conversation as he jumped around dodging missiles and other projectiles of the sorts. "I found someone, but it might not be her!" I shouted and ducked as the robot arm spun over my head. "No need! The pink haired girl is here!" He said laughing and gestering to the girl. His bird arma had turned into a hammer and he was pounding away at the legs. "No! I mean the other-" I jumped over a missile that landed where I stood and drew my guns, shooting off the arm. The pink haired girl shouted furiously in my direction.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:46 pm

There was a big battle going on, much more productive than mine had been, but I did not know that teams could be made. I had never really been a part of one before but for some reason this was sending a cold chill down my spine. That guy with the bird, the inhuman guy with the unreal bird, he was the one giving me the chill. I wasn't sure about him, and that girl was fighting with him. From what it sounded like HE was the one who was looking for me, or rather, a red haired girl. I had no idea what was going on except that those two against those kids had a very large chance of winning, and even though it was two on two I wasn't sure though kids had a chance.

The maniacal grin on that guy's face was hair raising, those kids might not survive if he got his way, he looked fit to kill. I didn't know on which side I was to fight, did I have to pick a side? What if I just stopped the fight, broke it up, just long enough to get some answers.

"Don't." I look at Aneirin.

"Don't what?"

"Get involved yet." I stared at the kitten, who was this animal, or rather, what was it?

"I'm just going to get some answers." He dug his claws deep into the material of my coat as I jumped into the fray.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:07 pm

In the midst of fighting, I noticed that that girl had jumped into the fight as well. I sighed. A good fight, or so it seemed. I'd rather fight alone. I should have been paying attention. Something wizzed over my head and I barely had time to duck. It was the boy with the chainsaw.

"Aw come on!"
    I shouted at him and kicked his jaw with the back of my heel. He laughed and shrugged it off. I noticed that Karl was moving the robot our way. We managed to connect eyes for a few moments. He was planning something. I looked back at the boy enraged. He grinned broadly.

"I told you before. I'm not easy to kill." He licked his lips and only then did I notice the odd gleam in his eyes. I recognized it. "Necromancer." I said and lowered my head glaring. He reved his chainsaw. "Very good. We're amused that it took you this long to find out." "Well that last attack should have killed you. The only explanation is that this was a host body with multiple souls. That would make you immortal."
    He hoisted the saw above his head and laughed. I grinned. This made him second guess himself slightly. I took a few steps back and raised my gun. "You know, there is a way to kill an immortal." I said. "Ha! What would that---" The robot crashed into him and I fired a bullet; straight at the engine.

The whole thing began to pulse as pressure built from within it. The kids had ejected themselves and were soaring high in the air. With a good kick, Karl sent the machine and the immortal flying. It exploded mid-air. "Destroy the host." I said putting my gun in its holdster.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:22 pm

I would have made in time to stop the fight but i might have suffered dearly if Aneirin had not dug his claws into my skin causing me to stop mid stride as the explosion took place. The kids were safe, they ejected themselves and I felt a sweep of relief. But the fight wasn't done, instead of stepping in as I has planned, I found a seat far enough away from the battle on a pile of rubble and watched the outcome.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:32 am

"Well that takes care of that!"
    Karl said laughing and walking towards me. Arma had turned back into a bit and flew over to perch on my shoulder. I shivered. It was cold like metal. I knocked it's side and was not surprised to hear a small echo. How did that thing manage to fly?

"So, as I was saying..." I said and gestered to the girl that was still behind me. "Is that her."
    Karl seemed to be in a daze for a moment, looking off in the opposite direction, then suddenly turned around and looked over at her. "Why hello~!" He said waving with a big grin on his face.

"Not her then..." I mumbled to myself and sighed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 pm

"Hello...?" I said back to him, climbing off of my perch upon the rubble. This guy...I thought. "She," I indicated the girl. "Said you were looking for me." The guy shrugged and smiled.

"Not you, I don't know you. We haven't met yet, I'm Karl."
    He was still smiling, almost emptily.

"Skyler...what pray tell, ARE you?" I looked from the chips and gaps and scratches on his body and knew for a fact that he was not human, that bird on the girl's shoulder probably wasn't either.

"Oh that's not important. What about you? Are you human?" His words were cheerful and his face as well, but his eyes held a flame deep within them, most wouldn't notice it, most wouldn't be able to read a person by their eyes, but survival and circumstances had required I start paying attention to things like this. He didn't like humans, that much was obvious, why else ask that question? It didn't matter if you were human, a robot, a fey or anything else in my opinion but there was always someone who was biased.

"I am me."

"Oh good answer--"

"But seeing as I would be better off avoiding your wrath I may as well tell you I am not as human as I look. Barely human at all---" I wondered briefly how much I was human, and how much of me was magic and animal.

"I'm confused, what do you mean?" He was still smiling...what was his problem?

"I am a halfer, think of me as the offspring of two different species so to speak." No need to let all my secrets out of the bag, if it came to a fight I wanted the upper hand and from what I had seen I had already seen enough of his fighting strategy to hold my own on a one on one fight.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:09 am

While Karl kept on being....Karl I heard something that made me jump.

"Feeling uneasy.... What the..... it.... that- BLOODY HELL!!!"

"Hell!" I shouted repeating the last words the voice had spoken which came out of nowhere right next to me. Karl stopped blabbing on and turned to me with an odd look on his face.

"What?" He asked. "Nothing." I said blushing slightly. Their ears couldn't pick it up. Then where exatly was...

"AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!"I stiffened as I heard that scream. I knew that voice and I couldn't just let it go. I thought of the quickest escape possible.

"Oh. My. God! What's that over there? Well I'd better go check that out. Clocktower later!" I said all at once and bolted for where the sound had come from. That kid was in serious trouble. What was that other voice I heard?

Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Everything seemed bad enough when I heard the scream, well that was until I found the boy.

I stopped in the middle of a cross road and wondered which way to go. "Where is he?" I said. "AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!" I heard from right above me and looked up to see the boy with a large hat dangleing by one hand from a window sill. I saw him lose his grip and fall. Immediantly, I kicked off of the ground and ran straight up the building. I was catching up to him fast and was lucky enough to jump off of a flag pole and tackle him through an open window. We both landed hard on the wooden floors and I released my grip on him. "Are you alright?" I asked him as I got onto my knees.

He was already sitting against a wall and pointing a finger in my direction. "Y-You? YOU!" He said shaking. "No wait! I'm not trying to kill-" "AUGH AND THAT BLOODY BIRD!!!" He shrieked as I felt something land on my head. I nearly screamed as well. I really didn't like birds but this one apparently liked me. I forgot it had been on my shoulder this entire time. "Shoo." I said grabbing it and throwing it out the window, it just soared away lazily. The boy's face visibly calmed.

"Alright. Maybe I can talk to you." He said and adjusted his hat, standing up. I stood as well. "I'm Chimbley." He said extending his hand. I shook it. "Mikuo." I said and looked around me quickly. I heard footsteps. "C'mon!" He said grabbing my hand and hurrying up the stairs. He lead me onto the roof and released his grip. We started to run across supports for the buildings. I could hear the person behind us in full pursuit.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:18 am

As we crossed the second building, I began to feel uneasy. The prescence behind us felt familiar. I stopped Chimbley right as we were at the edge of the next building. "Well come on then!" He said to me.

I looked behind and saw the same guy from before. The scene flashed through my mind. He ran past me with a look of uptmost terror spread across his face. I narrowed my eyes and drew my guns. "Stay back Chimbley." "You're gonna fight? That bloke?" He said looking from me to the guy running at us. I nodded and he hurried over to the stairway entrance. The gur started to head towards where Chimbley went but I hurried forward and blocked him. I sent him back with a good kick to the chest. He scowled.

"Like picking on kids?" I said and pointed a gun at his face. He sort of grinned but pulled out a switch blade. I fired and shot it out of his hands. "Want to try again? I'm sure I won't miss this time." I said aiming at his leg then head, going back and forth. His eyes glinted but he jumped off the building. I hurried to see if he had died but he was running perfectly fine in the street. What was up with him?

I remembered Chimbley and went down the stairs.
    Kandra
    Kandra

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE Empty And they will fall one by one....

Post  Kandra Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:14 pm

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE Cielsebastianandjoker

The city seemed awfully quiet as I made my way through each alley. My opponent had just escaped me in a hurry and I had calmed down a while ago. What was the point of remaining inadequate? There was no fun in that. I grinned to myself and started humming. This tournament was just what I was looking for. Could that wish possibly be true...

"-So I threw a subway at him. That's why the tunnel was destroyed when you saw it!"
    I stopped and listened, grin long faded. They were very close. I could barely see two people, whatever they were, standing not far from where I was. "More competitors... Could my victim be with them?" I raised one eyebrow quizzically. I do like to finish a fight.

I reached in my cloak pocket and withdrew five cards. 3 were aces and two had jokers. "Hmm which to use?" I thummed through them delicately. This was a very hard decision. I couldn't decide which way would be the most fun. My right eye twitched. I had no other choice but to approach them. Drat...

Stepping out of the alley and into the light as I tucked the cards back into my cloak I slowly made my way over to the guy in an orange cloak and a red headed girl....
    (check out his profile!)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:09 pm

While I stood listening to Karl talk about his recent exploits, and learning that the destroyed subway was his doing in part. Unable to stop him with tact I stood helpless stroking Aneirin's back. Then someone began walking towards us through the dim light.
    Kandra
    Kandra

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE Empty And they will all fall one by one...

Post  Kandra Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:51 pm

LAW OF TALOS POST HERE Cielsebastianandjoker

The girl turned her head in my direction. I stopped momentarily as the guy stopped chattering away and turned in my direction. The look in his eyes made me cock my head to one side instinctively curious. He wasn't human... I straightened myself up again and started to walk towards them once more.

"Excuse my intrusion but I am seeking a man in a cloak. He escaped so fast that I didn't catch his face." My right eye twitched but I lifted my hand up and tipped my hat in the lady's direction to hide it. I was not going to give myself away.

"Why hello~ My name's Karl!" The guy said in an upbeat tone lying. A black bird had just landed on his shoulder. It gazed at me. I cocked my head to the left observing it.

"Strange..." I said my voice drifting. I realized that I was drifting and made my face expressionless once more. I turned to the lady. "And you are?" I asked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content