Walking Among The Clouds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walking Among The Clouds

This is where my friends and I write our stories, be it an RP or one they have come up with themselves. Here we discuss what to do, ask each other for critiques, and anything that comes up at the time. A connection source for the creative.

4 posters

Magiked Overview

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Magiked Overview Empty Magiked Overview

Post  Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:14 pm

A century ago a war was fought between the old kingdom and the new. It raged from the capital of Elsyria to Ketarin Lake and the Lyna Forest. It was fought over a power hidden so deep in legend that most only knew of it as a long distant dream they may have had as children. the new government wanted to find and harness this power to bring about the fall of King Weldon and his court.
    The side searching for this strange, decisive power, found it locked and guarded by ancient traps and magiks in the mountains most commonly known as the Crystal Mountains; named as such due to the fact that in winter they reflect the rising and setting sun in such a way that they appear to be made of crystal. The Faltraks, as they were called, released the power with blatant disregard to the consequences.
    This was the beginning of The Days of Change. Soon after the release of power people began obtaining strange and singular abilities, not normally in the range of human abilities. Of course not everyone obtained these powers or gifts, the range of them stretched from new born infants to elderly men awaiting death. There seemed to be no set pattern as to who obtained these extra abilities or as to what they obtained. Some families were passed over completely and thinking they were free of the strangeness, would then give birth to a child whose eyes would change color with their mood or who could shape shift at will.
    Unlike most stories of people that were singularly different than everybody else, the people that were gifted with these strange magiks were not shunned and looked down upon, at least not by the majority of people. In fact they tended to set up shop in whatever field their magiks enhanced. Although, some of the magiked whose magiks were not exploitable in a way beneficial to most people tended to leave well enough alone and try to live as a normal a life as possible.
    The war was won by the Faltraks due to an upsurge in men that obtained these magiks during The Days of Change. King Alkron, the second king of the Faltraks rule, now rules the land and in truth his reign has been more beneficial and peaceful than that of many past kings. Now, a hundred years or so after The Days of Change, things have settled into a more normal rut. People with magik are born sporadically, it is very rare for a trait to be passed down but not unheard of. The common folk are no longer in danger of obtaining a magik late in life, in fact if a child does not show any signs of magik before their sixteenth year the chances are unlikely of their ever having magik.

Something is happening across the land. The king has been passing laws of magiked registration, famine and drought that were once a thing of legend are becoming more and more likely. The magiked are losing their gifts and another war is on the verge of breaking out. Where will you stand in this upsurge of chaos? Will you reside in the capital in search of answers? Join the hunt for the missing magiks? Play a dangerous part on the other side if the brewing war? Or live life in the towns, hoping someone will explain to you what is happening?
    The choice is yours.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Magiked Overview Empty Re: Magiked Overview

Post  Kandra Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:30 am

{I vouch screw everyone else and just post! Whoever even cares! continue it!}
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Magiked Overview Empty umm hehheh

Post  Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:53 am

well i have to finish typing up my profiles..i will do them tonight since I start work today till 5, will get them in and will post the first two, are you still using the twins? and Jack?

also...yeah wait that was all
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm

[Hmm not really, I was just going to use the one and give her all the fire power. Older one. Gemini. Jack yes and I need his bio to be copied xD And I added Dren for extra fun.]
    LyreaAJO
    LyreaAJO

Location : Someplace warm and dark with someone i love near by

Post  LyreaAJO Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 pm

aww.

I like Gemini, but i have a feeling many of us will miss Mizuni
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:52 pm

{I'm surprised, frankly she didn't do a thing xD}
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:26 pm

may be, but she was pranky
    waytotheDAWN
    waytotheDAWN

Post  waytotheDAWN Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Aww, you're getting rid of Mizuki? Darn. I liked her, even if she didn't do anything.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:16 am

Taylor!!!!!!!!! you are back omg I could like tackle hug you right now!!!!! Quick question tho, are you keeping Emerson? Or what? I have noticed the changes in Cornelius's profile so am wondering if we still have that lovely lady / killer lol.
    LyreaAJO
    LyreaAJO

Location : Someplace warm and dark with someone i love near by

Post  LyreaAJO Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:35 pm

I was thinking the same thing.
    waytotheDAWN
    waytotheDAWN

Post  waytotheDAWN Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Admin wrote:Taylor!!!!!!!!! you are back omg I could like tackle hug you right now!!!!! Quick question tho, are you keeping Emerson? Or what? I have noticed the changes in Cornelius's profile so am wondering if we still have that lovely lady / killer lol.

Of course I am. It's just I'm putting up their profiles in order I'm going to introduce them (plus, I need to work out some of the more intricate details of Emmie's life), so since Cornie's is up, Emerson's next, and then Gibralter/Ciel. XD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 pm

ok..you have 3 characters? OMG SWEET
    waytotheDAWN
    waytotheDAWN

Post  waytotheDAWN Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Yup, I added Gibby into the character arsenal. XD
    She has an interesting story, so I cannot WAIT until Savannah throws in that forest fire she was talking about...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:44 pm

well m'dear you have to post for cornelius so we can get this quest on the road mmk?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:01 am