Walking Among The Clouds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walking Among The Clouds

This is where my friends and I write our stories, be it an RP or one they have come up with themselves. Here we discuss what to do, ask each other for critiques, and anything that comes up at the time. A connection source for the creative.

4 posters

LegendHeartsStudios and AnimeStarStudios

Kandra
    Kandra

LegendHeartsStudios and AnimeStarStudios Empty LegendHeartsStudios and AnimeStarStudios

Post  Kandra Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Hello, I'm Xuki otherwise known as the creator of LegendHeartsStudios where I make AMVs of both anime and video games. ^^ My sister also has a youtube and I decided this forum to add encouragement to others to watch both of our vids. I will be updating every now and then with new vids when I can.

The basic point of this was for your entertainment. Some of the vids I have done have involved beginnings for stories so I may end up creating openings for others "stories" if they wish. You can also request from my sister but like I said before, we need the time to do this. Videos have already been planned so make requests or just sit back and enjoy.

waytotheDAWN
    waytotheDAWN

LegendHeartsStudios and AnimeStarStudios Empty Re: LegendHeartsStudios and AnimeStarStudios

Post  waytotheDAWN Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:24 am

Because I don't already know how cool your videos are. XD
    No, but those were really sweet videos. Good job. ^^
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

LegendHeartsStudios and AnimeStarStudios Empty Re: LegendHeartsStudios and AnimeStarStudios

Post  Admin Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Your videos make me often squee with joy and other stuff because of the epiKness of them!!!! >w<
    LyreaAJO
    LyreaAJO

Location : Someplace warm and dark with someone i love near by

Post  LyreaAJO Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Okay. Ive finally gotten on a computer with good speakers and you must know.

Your videos are twice as epic with sound!!!!
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Get ready for the weirdest video yet.... Thnx to Tom for the song =w= And I need song ideas ppl.... Plz help me

Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 pm

KEEP IN MIND THAT HONG KONG'S PERSONALITY IS NONCHALANT. THANK YOU~
    LyreaAJO
    LyreaAJO

Post  LyreaAJO Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

first I must say... well done girly

second...did you rob the dumpster behind Ichiban for all those empty soy bottles?
    and thirdly...wait...was there a third thing?...
    Yes there was!

what was the song at the end and whos it by?
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:17 am

LyreaAJO wrote:first I must say... well done girly

second...did you rob the dumpster behind Ichiban for all those empty soy bottles?
    and thirdly...wait...was there a third thing?...
    Yes there was!

what was the song at the end and whos it by?

Ahaha thank you. Those Soy Sauce bottles were ones we had bought before. I thought of the skit for it when I woke up to have rice and whoop dee doo mom forgot to get soy sauce the previous day. Also you see a glimpse of my new house xD.

End song was from Naruto Shippuden , U Can Do It xD
    LyreaAJO
    LyreaAJO

Post  LyreaAJO Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:03 pm

sweet.
    thanks
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:33 pm

YES IT'S FINALLY COME TO ME!!! New videos and a ton more action coming your way guys 030 go to youtube to see the story directly =w='''

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:32 am