Walking Among The Clouds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walking Among The Clouds

This is where my friends and I write our stories, be it an RP or one they have come up with themselves. Here we discuss what to do, ask each other for critiques, and anything that comes up at the time. A connection source for the creative.

3 posters

Pokemon Forever :,(

Tommy Stone
    Tommy Stone

Pokemon Forever :,( Empty Pokemon Forever :,(

Post  Tommy Stone Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

"We started out on route 1, where we found our first ratatta, we had no idea of the adventure it would lead us on, we discovered the myths of johto, walked through the deserts of hoenn, climbed the snowy peaks of sinnoh, and now we end our adventure, sitting on the bridges of unova as the trains go by, as we recall the days when we first got our first starter pokemon, and the feeling we got when we defeated our first rival, now we must end the story, and always remember the wonderful memories that Pokemon has left us"

As reported by nintendo power, Game Freak believes that after 5th gen is done , that there will be no more new pokemon generations, I almost cried when I read this, and I came up with that little bit at the top, so the question is, what is your favorite memory with pokemon?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Pokemon Forever :,( Empty Re: Pokemon Forever :,(

Post  Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:02 pm

OMG!!! Well for starters I at least we can replay the games, that is always a good feeling, I mean I can't describe it when I restart Saphire and go through everything...but having forgotten many things it is a mixture of relearning it all and reminiscing. My best memory of Pokemon huh, to be honest, it was when I got my first game. I know I came to the party late and have not played the really old games like crystal and red and all those but God I will always remember the Christmas morning I opened my very first game boy and the very first game my dad had gotten for me to play was Saphire I can't even describe ;w; This feeling in my chest is overwhelming excuse me a moment
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:32 pm

NONONONONONONO! IT CANNOT STOP! THERE'S LIKE A MILLION FAKEMON THAT THEY WOULD USE AND EVERY PKMN FAN WOULD SEND IN THEIR IDEAS! THAT'S ENOUGH PKMN TO LAST GENERATIONS REAL TIME!

I remember route 1 and catching my Pidgey with my little Squirtle at age 5

Soon later I headed through to Cherry Grove City with my Cyndaquil

After that I met my new friend Mudkip and faced Team Aqua Sided with Team Magma at age 10-11

When Pokemon Diamond came out (14 or something 15?) I traveled happily with my Chimchar

Just like Diamond I had another Chimchar in Platinum

As Soul Silver came, with it came my character Alice and her Totodile

Now to current times, Oshawott and Xia's adventure has already come to a close.

Out of all of my beginnings and endings of Pokemon, I will never, EVER, forget how I felt when I completed each game and when I just opened the case and started. That's my best experiences. (except for blue... it died T^T)
    Tommy Stone
    Tommy Stone

Post  Tommy Stone Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:03 pm

I started on my first adventure (Red) with a charmander, Then of course I had pokemon yellow Razz , then my Johto adventure began with a totodile and beat red with a critical hit from my Miltank, my Hoenn adventure started with a mudkip, and ended with me defeating steven with a last ditch move from my alteria, My sinnoh adventure began with a turtwig, and ended with my honchkrow using fly on her rosarade, my final adventure started with a tepig, and ended with my ferrothorn eating cofagrious.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content