Walking Among The Clouds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walking Among The Clouds

This is where my friends and I write our stories, be it an RP or one they have come up with themselves. Here we discuss what to do, ask each other for critiques, and anything that comes up at the time. A connection source for the creative.

4 posters

Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote!

Poll

Which do you favor?

[ 0 ]
    Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote! Bar_left0%Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote! Bar_left0%Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote! Bar_left100%Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote! Bar_right [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Kandra
    Kandra

Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote! Empty Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote!

Post  Kandra Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Oh buggar, I've been in quite a predicament for the past year on deciding which of my stories to write and I have them listed here (the ones I will write) So please read through them and choose the one you would like to read the most so that I may begin writing!

Another Side
    After getting saved from a plane crash by a mysterious boy, Xuki finds herself in another world; the flip-side of our world. Can she stop the devious time-contorting Dren before he destroys her world forever?

UNLIMITED REDUXSoul Shadow was a 16-year-old demon fighter that had previously lost his wings in a dastardly fight. He decided to attend a private school but came across a problem; he's turned back into his old self. An organization son transfers him to a new school for kids with talents like him, but they don't get involved in the abandoned city a mile from the school. He discovers that he must enter a tournament to finish his job from long ago.

True Slayer
    A 23-year-old half/demon saves his friend from an unknown demonic person but starts to lose control of his dark-side in it's presence. An angel descends from the heavens above and grants him control of his inner darkness; allowing him to become a slayer of demons. Now he must travel afar and stop the opening of Pandora's box before the whole world is overrun by the cretins.

Unnamed Heroes Story
    A duo story featuring a 17 year-old-girl and a 19 year-old-boy that tell their tales back to back of their troubles.

The girl named Deia has obtained strange powers from a dragon amulet she found in an old antique shop; which came to life and clung to her arm forming a tattoo. With her new-found abilities, she hopes to change her city of Anex for the better.

On the flip-side, Darek was granted the abilities of a wolf once he read a forbidden text from a very old book on his trip to Puerto Rico. He does not know what he must do until he comes across a mad-man set on destroying the city of Anex, which he had already witnessed destroying small villages on his trip.

Green Lanturn Girl

As the only fan-fiction type thing on this list, it will take a lot of convincing for this one.

It happens about 40 years after the Green Lanturn guy has passed and his role must be filled by another courageous human; which just happens to be an athletic loving girl. With the world lying on her shoulders, how will she keep it from falling into evil's hands?

Backflash
    Jason Hemmer thought his life was odd enough, with crack head friends at school in a bizarre town. On New Years day once the clock struck 12 on the supposed doomsday of 2012, he finds himself waking up several days before. Unfortunatly it did not end here, for he started finding himself in different eras of the entire world. Now he must fight of Gladiators and English Settlemen in hopes of finding his way back to his time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote! Empty Re: Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote!

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Why do you do this to me?!?!? I would read and buy all of these were they books oh god why I can't choose can't you have an option in the poll like "I CHOOSE...wait I don't know" or and option like "ALL OF THEM HOSHNAP"
    Kandra
    Kandra

Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote! Empty Re: Seriously need responses! Democracy on my stories! Vote!

Post  Kandra Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Admin wrote:Why do you do this to me?!?!? I would read and buy all of these were they books oh god why I can't choose can't you have an option in the poll like "I CHOOSE...wait I don't know" or and option like "ALL OF THEM HOSHNAP"

Then I would have hit ALL OF THEM HOSHNAP instantly xD if you can just narrow it down to 3 atleast, that would help so much....
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 pm

another side, true slayer, unnamed heroes
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:10 am

Admin wrote:another side, true slayer, unnamed heroes

ooh yes those sound marvelous. Thank you xD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:30 pm

no prob, can't wait to read them as they grow
    girlfrumnever
    girlfrumnever

Post  girlfrumnever Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 pm

LOL I AM PROBABLY SO LATE FOR THIS BUT OH WELL.
    I agree with Admin. Those 3 are the best picks for me too! Would love to see those on a bookshelf. study
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:52 pm

girlfrumnever wrote:LOL I AM PROBABLY SO LATE FOR THIS BUT OH WELL.
    I agree with Admin. Those 3 are the best picks for me too! Would love to see those on a bookshelf. study

Thnx, I may have to do the Backflash and UNLIMITED REDUX because 2012 only comes once 0-0 and everyone will be over it so I have to start writing for the tension XD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:37 pm

OH MY YES DO IT!!! I can't wait, and remember another big part of this site is for helping each other, getting advice and constructive criticism on writing and the ideas there of. So we are always happy to help, as I myself will end up asking for help when ever I get around to writing lol.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:54 pm

Admin wrote:OH MY YES DO IT!!! I can't wait, and remember another big part of this site is for helping each other, getting advice and constructive criticism on writing and the ideas there of. So we are always happy to help, as I myself will end up asking for help when ever I get around to writing lol.

There's this club in my school that writes and gives help and my Librarian says that at the end of the year they publish a book! Surprised but I need to make sure it's not an "all together" thing =x='''' xD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:23 pm

yea I hear you, but thats really cool that your school has something like that. Well then again it is an art school. You seen Michael Mickler around? supposedly he is going there as well lol.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Admin wrote:yea I hear you, but thats really cool that your school has something like that. Well then again it is an art school. You seen Michael Mickler around? supposedly he is going there as well lol.

I'm not going to an art school, I didn't make it in because they A) Didn't have any room for Juniors and B) I sucked at my interview they also do a random number thing so f- to that
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:20 pm

well it sounds to me like you got into a school that has some pretty cool things you know
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Admin wrote:well it sounds to me like you got into a school that has some pretty cool things you know

Not really. We have dress code and 4 classes which are 1:30 minutes each 0-o''''''''''''''' and it's only 2 years old but I keep hearing kids talking about drugs and junk gah!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:50 am

Oh dear. o-o I am very sorry, well I hope things will work out some way for you. Have you found a new groupd of people to hang out with like our fandom table only not our fandom table?
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Admin wrote:Oh dear. o-o I am very sorry, well I hope things will work out some way for you. Have you found a new groupd of people to hang out with like our fandom table only not our fandom table?

Sort of, two girls from California really that talk about books, and school life, not anime so much. So no
    Tommy Stone
    Tommy Stone

Post  Tommy Stone Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Xuki XIV wrote:
    Admin wrote:Oh dear. o-o I am very sorry, well I hope things will work out some way for you. Have you found a new groupd of people to hang out with like our fandom table only not our fandom table?

Sort of, two girls from California really that talk about books, and school life, not anime so much. So no

And obviously you havn't found a kickass guy like myself (Because it's impossible)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Very humble Tom =_=
    Tommy Stone
    Tommy Stone

Post  Tommy Stone Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:14 pm

If you're not your biggest fan, who will be?
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:59 pm

A CRAZY STALKER.... lol I dunno
    Tommy Stone
    Tommy Stone

Post  Tommy Stone Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:06 pm

I already have like 10 gillion of those.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:52 am

we have to do a stalking assignment for mrs walker...o-o

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:46 am