Walking Among The Clouds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walking Among The Clouds

This is where my friends and I write our stories, be it an RP or one they have come up with themselves. Here we discuss what to do, ask each other for critiques, and anything that comes up at the time. A connection source for the creative.

4 posters

Everafter?

Poll

Will you read it with me?

[ 1 ]
    Everafter?  Bar_left100%Everafter?  Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Everafter?  Bar_left0%Everafter?  Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Everafter?  Bar_left0%Everafter?  Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Kandra
    Kandra

Everafter?  Empty Everafter?

Post  Kandra Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Okay so this was a tournament I found with Law of Talos, but instead this one is based on their own story titled "Everafter" so this is where I explain everything...

Bit of a RantOne, I think this would be a good comic to read because it shows the true nature of "fairy tales" and old songs that are very disturbing if you think about them... Seriously? Pockets full of Posey, Ashes ashes we all fall down. That seems pretty demented to me.

Storyline
    Well Everafter features an Asylum for these very disturbing characters that the person has made "disturbing as insane" which fits the true nature of their stories. The most dangerous was "Red."

Now the Big Bad Wolf is a dark force that's spreading evil throughout the land, or has been freely until some loony professor built the asylum.

Characters I've seen so far
    There are some very nice pictures of them on Deviantart xD So...
    -Red Riding hood- She looks amazing and her hoody is reaper-like
    -Rosey and Posey - Two very creepy looking girls that are opposite twins
    -Miss Muffet and the spider- The spider is very peculiar
    -Pinnocio- He scared me as a young child so that makes sense xD
    - Hanzel and Grettle- Two kids lost in a woods and a witch that is a cannibal? yup
    -Goldylocks- She appears normal but has scars on her face.... Er yeah the bears look even scarier

Reasons for this
    First off, please leave an opinionated comment for anyone that reads this. I think it just may get a higher standard over Homestuck and it deserves a chance.

1. It is the truth of fairy tails dark history (so many....)
    2. The designs are genious for the characters (high quality art ftw)
    3. The comic is in black and white (traditional all the way!)
    4. New things (not saying I'm over Law of Talos, please xD Karl <3)
    5. Inspiration. Who hasn't wanted to remake their favorite characters? Or better yet get a good vibe for horror stories!

So yeah comment, and this can be for anyone. Tom if you have read this <3 Scottland too come on guys x3

*Quick little update. I have discovered a book called "Favorite Tales" from Grimm and am enjoying dwelving deep into the reality of the stories. I missed so much when I didn't care to read it before!
    Kandra
    Kandra

Everafter?  Empty Re: Everafter?

Post  Kandra Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 pm

WHY WON'T YOU PEOPLE RESPOND! I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS! I'M EVEN GOING AS RED TO THE CON!!! COME ON PPL! Also I have another special topic for everyone that I need help with =w=
    Tommy Stone
    Tommy Stone

Post  Tommy Stone Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Umad Bro?Rolling Eyes
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:24 pm

x

Last edited by Xuki XIV on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tommy Stone
    Tommy Stone

Post  Tommy Stone Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Just cause they wear all black and look emo doesn't mean they ar... actually....
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Post  spleentastic Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 pm

yeah, seriously savannah. i understand you don't like homestuck, but way to judge. the trolls wear black because their race thinks fashion is stupid. they all have black hair and such because of genetics. and i don't think promoting a dA-based comic on a site with 9 people is going to kill homestuck. i could go on but i wont because this is incredibly silly.

and before anyone gets all 'lol she mad trololol', i aint even mad.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:38 pm

[quote="spleentastic"]yeah, seriously savannah. i understand you don't like homestuck, but way to judge. the trolls wear black because their race thinks fashion is stupid. they all have black hair and such because of genetics. and i don't think promoting a dA-based comic on a site with 9 people is going to kill homestuck. i could go on but i wont because this is incredibly silly.

and before anyone gets all 'lol she mad trololol', i aint even mad.[/quote]

Way to judge? Ha! You obviously didn't get my point. But whatever, I'm not mad; who would be over such a trivial thing as this? I'm sorry if I'm "too" observant and love to see the world at many different angles. It's like reading books. There's trillions out there yet you prefer to stick to one at a time in a slow manner instead of getting out there and reading as many books as possible. Trying as many things that come your way! I can have my own opiion on things but seriously they are a dark, and in my point of view, a rediculous bunch of characters. I plead the 4th! Why should you even care so much as to overthink such a simple and obvious viewpoint? I don't like that kind of stuff. So what? So what if I prefer to draw my own comics or read things that I find interesting? I was just trying to encourage my friends to try this comic out. And you didn't even answer my question for this. {posting a comment and not this in a pm means that you intended for everyone to see it. don't think I don't already know.}

Last edited by Xuki XIV on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Post  spleentastic Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:51 pm

WHOA LOOK OUT THERES SOME DELIRIOUS BIZNASTY OFF THE CHAIN CRAZY POSSIBLY PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE IF YOU CHOOSE TO INTERPRET IT THAT WAY WORDS DOWN HERE JESUS CHRIST WATCH YOSELF

ok im going to start at the bottom because lmao. you're saying i posted this here because, yes in my words, you think i want to start some dramu. no, it wasnt my intention to start anything. i had absolutely 0 recollection of there being a pm system here. (and i just added this in as i finished and im too much of a lazy poop to move this to a pm because this is dumb and i dont feel like arguing about it.)

i care because i love homestuck and you care about your opinion enough to overreact apparently. i said i was being silly. i realize that i could have not said anything but oops i did and now im not taking it back because its my opinion.

i love how you basically went into attacking me because of my choice of reading homestuck. i think its more interesting than most books i have access to, is that so horrible? i'm not saying anything about your choice to read comics or books or do whatever you want to do.

what question are you talking about anyway? and you... plead against unlawful search and seizure? that doesnt even make sense.
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 pm

spleentastic wrote:WHOA LOOK OUT THERES SOME DELIRIOUS BIZNASTY OFF THE CHAIN CRAZY POSSIBLY PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE IF YOU CHOOSE TO INTERPRET IT THAT WAY WORDS DOWN HERE JESUS CHRIST WATCH YOSELF

ok im going to start at the bottom because lmao. you're saying i posted this here because, yes in my words, you think i want to start some dramu. no, it wasnt my intention to start anything. i had absolutely 0 recollection of there being a pm system here. (and i just added this in as i finished and im too much of a lazy poop to move this to a pm because this is dumb and i dont feel like arguing about it.)

i care because i love homestuck and you care about your opinion enough to overreact apparently. i said i was being silly. i realize that i could have not said anything but oops i did and now im not taking it back because its my opinion.

i love how you basically went into attacking me because of my choice of reading homestuck. i think its more interesting than most books i have access to, is that so horrible? i'm not saying anything about your choice to read comics or books or do whatever you want to do.

what question are you talking about anyway? and you... plead against unlawful search and seizure? that doesnt even make sense.

I had a few typos, I'm not just typing this after all, I intended the first. Also will you drop it already? I wanted to ask Deidra, Tom, Scottland, and Gina if they wanted to try this out. I knew you wouldn't like it so big whoop! That was the question and your ranting here is getting no where. If you were a true friend you would have just bypassed this and not guarded and protected Homestuck, or better yet thought that I was out against everyone who liked it. I'm not biased against one thing and just making assumptions will get you no where! This is getting no where so drop it!
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Post  spleentastic Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:34 pm

sigh............ didnt i just say i didnt want to argue about this?

ok, it was a typo. i understand, i have horrible typos all the time.

i still don't get what the question is.

i wasn't ranting.

why are you talking about homestuck like it's a person or something? i was explaining something to you - why the trolls dress and look the way they do. that is all. no 'guarding' or 'protecting' it.

true friends let friends express their opinions. like i said before about doing whatever it is you want, i'm not going to stop you or get buttmad about it. i at least expected the same from you.

i never said anything about you being out to get anyone. nothing even remotely like it. i'd appreciate it if you didn't make things up.

i never said you were biased. the closest i got was saying 'i understand you don't like it'.

i didn't make any assumptions.

i would have dropped it if you had dropped it. but you're dragging it out so i will too.

except not really trololol because im tired and im going to bed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 pm

I love you both and I must apologize but I'm laughing my butt off over here (editing: laughing not AT you but because I /never/ expected this here, from you two, and it seems so trivial I almost wanna pull a Kris and grab some popcorn cuz the idea of eating popcorn while watching pointless quibbles is kinda funny to me, except I'd much rather fix it all than do that...I get enough popcorn at work) I mean, one thing to quick diffuse this whole thing. You guys are friends and the thing about being friends is that hey we are all as different as any could be, with our own interests and our own opinions. the great thing about friendships though, is that you learn to accept or overlook many opinions that would otherwise ruin a friendship were they to be put in dispute like here. Like for example, I love to read, tons of stuff I have many interesting books and yet I still like to read homestuck. Does this make me a bad person, no, does it mean it makes Savannah a bad person for not sharing my interest in homestuck of course not. Also for Tom, I sort of don't expect him to ever show an interest in homestuck either, I'm surprised you haven't cursed me to high heaven for the random videos I send you, you can just tell me to stop you know and I will.

Back to what I was saying....what was I saying....I don't really know I think I was about to go into advice mode and that would probably not be good right now. Ok so, yea, lets just call it quits, I mean that's why I have a whole separate forum topic for homestuck, I don't expect anyone else but those of us that like or read the comic to go in there, I mean it'd been cool if through our discussions the reason we enjoy could be understood, but to be honest I think it is ok if there are some people who don't like it or read it, I mean it's not like we are trying to force our opinions on each other (which seemed to be the supposed main issue behind the whole mini blow up, opinions I mean)

*Can't we all just get along?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Now for Savannah in relation to your topic discussion. I would LOVE to read this comic, man it looks so amazing I don't even know. May have to look into that book you mentioned for it too looks interesting. I have a love for mythology and folktales and fairy tales. I have a game I want you to play, it is a find the difference game, but with a futuristic red riding hood and the art is fantastic, as is the story however short and the music. Man I have pulled that game up in a separate window JUST FOR the music if I could find it online I would download it in an INSTANT! So, if you could pm me the comic link, and if you want the game link I will send it to you, I think you would enjoy it because it relates heavily to this and I love red's cape in the game.

Ring around the posies, the little song we used to sing when we were little and dance in a circle to? That song is indeed dark, it is about death, I didn't know that till a few years ago and in fact found it odd that little kids are dancing and singing to a song about death but who knows right?

I think the way you made it sound that this would be very interesting and just one more thing to add to my list of stuff to read and keep up with. Now of course I am not saying anything about it in relation to homestuck, meaning my interest there in, but I am such a varied person and yet somehow you all put up with me and even like me despite it, so please do not get mad at me for anything I have written here, or anything that you think may be implied...if something is not clear I will gladly clarify it so that we can avoid further misconstrued ideas. I know you aren't trying to get rid of homestuck, the same as I know you don't like it and probably wont, I also know that you are trying to offer up a story/comic you like in hopes we will like it. I think the reason this whole thing happened was because instead of saying that you like it and hope we will too, you said maybe it will get a higher standard or rating or whichever over homestuck, which would to some people look as if you were trying to put the aforementioned webcomic down. I myself am going to play mediator and say I don't think that was your intention, and it is your opinion and so you have a right to air it. To the people that don't like and don't read it your comic suggestion will be better than HS, to the few of us that read HS who knows. I think personally they will both be something I like, just one more thing to add to my variety of interests...I hope you aren't mad at the length of this or that I tried to play counselor or advice giver or mediator, much of this seems to have become very opinionated on my part and I apologize. To both amber and Savannah, and even Tom, who hears enough of this kind of stuff from me on a regular basis...I truly am sorry guys.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:50 pm

also...wait scottlands nsot on here...you are talking about fullwood right? the only people we have on this site right now are Tom, Savannah, Amber, Gina, Russia (mikaela), Spain (Taylor), and alexis...uhm...I think that is all...idr but basically and me of course
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Post  spleentastic Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:56 pm

thank you for being rational deidre. i seriously wasnt even arguing. i explained something, she got angry, i defended myself, she got angry again, and i was as straightforward as i could be and dropped it.

only maybe sort of not because like i told mike i guess im in a trolling mood.

but yeah you........ basically said what i sort of said only with more words and probably less laughing/boredom involved.

NO ONE IS A BAD PERSON FOR LIKING OR NOT LIKING SOMETHING. I WAS EXPLAINING SOMETHING JESUS CHRIST.

w/e im out *ollys outie*
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:10 am

spleentastic wrote:thank you for being rational deidre. i seriously wasnt even arguing. i explained something, she got angry, i defended myself, she got angry again, and i was as straightforward as i could be and dropped it.

only maybe sort of not because like i told mike i guess im in a trolling mood.

but yeah you........ basically said what i sort of said only with more words and probably less laughing/boredom involved.

NO ONE IS A BAD PERSON FOR LIKING OR NOT LIKING SOMETHING. I WAS EXPLAINING SOMETHING JESUS CHRIST.

w/e im out *ollys outie*

x...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Well I'm not trying to incite more argument here, on another note savannah did you get the part about the comic you were talking about? Also I'm so glad this site still works at school...we also get to use youtube lol YAY in my digital design class. So far as Ms Walker said. Anyway, also Amber Mrs French wont tell us who she prefers better her yulee gifted or her fernandina gifted class cause a student in her class knows yulee people....AKA I know you lol she brought that up today using your name.
    Tommy Stone
    Tommy Stone

Post  Tommy Stone Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 pm

wow what a mood breaker tom lol
    Tommy Stone
    Tommy Stone

Post  Tommy Stone Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:20 pm

I thought it seemed approriate to the context of the conversation.
    Tommy Stone
    Tommy Stone

Post  Tommy Stone Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Also, whoever the spleetastic (I think that's how it's spelt, correct me if I'm wrong), your picture looks like a troll stuck in sex-face.... just my two cents.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Tom that is amber....shhh ok the face does not look like that the pupils are just REALLY REALLY SMALL
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:35 pm

also...you shoulda waited till friday to put that vid up in here, more the irony..well...never mind it works as is not gonna watch it tho that song is annoying
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:03 am

You might as well delete this entire thread. It sickens me just to look at it and that's an honest opinion. Not the posts in general just the main point of this was for clear responses. You understand.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:26 pm

you will have to delete the topic...or get tom to explain how

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:46 am