Walking Among The Clouds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walking Among The Clouds

This is where my friends and I write our stories, be it an RP or one they have come up with themselves. Here we discuss what to do, ask each other for critiques, and anything that comes up at the time. A connection source for the creative.

3 posters

The Zombie Apocalypse

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Zombie Apocalypse Empty The Zombie Apocalypse

Post  Admin Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:24 am

Alright guys, here is something I have thought about, something wrong with the movies and then fun thoughts on my own. Read em and comment if you wish, make your own theories or diss mine...don't be mean about it tho ok.

The virus starts out, spread by contact through the blood right, bites, scratches you know. Ok, well bugs. Mosquitoes and fleas and any other blood sucking insect that can transfer disease and virus would basically screw everyone over and the movies don't mention that. BUT ok say there are some that are immune to the direct blood transfer of the virus. What about when it becomes airborne? What about when the water becomes contaminated? As the disease mutates the ways of it being transferred are likely to grow.

Now animals, we have all seen the zombie dogs in movies, yes of course. Now where are the test animals like the chimpanzees and rats and stuff? (I just watched Planet of the Apes ok) what about cats, all other animals that have probably been bit or contaminated. Why don't we see them? Or would they also be there, like infected and after other animals? An infected dog is one thing, tigers, lions, any manner of large cat or predator would really do us a number.

(ok that is it for now, i might add later upon others criticisms and theories.)
    girlfrumnever
    girlfrumnever

The Zombie Apocalypse Empty Re: The Zombie Apocalypse

Post  girlfrumnever Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:58 pm

incredibly interesting theory! Very Happy I do like the fact that SOMEONE remembered the animals this time lol. I agree with it for the most part, but do you think that the contaminated animals would go after anything they see? Or would it be something closer to rabies do you think. the disease entails them going crazy, as you probably know. Wandering around, acting like they are intoxicated, walking out onto traffic, stuff like that. So would they automatically target onto the last piece of civilization and just go after it do you think? Or would they continue to be out in the wilderness, doing their drunk thang lol. Very Happy (I saw zombies on this and I jumped on it lmao pardon my intrusion.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 pm

you are the only person who has responded to this!!!!

Ok so I never thought of that, you know the animals. Well lets think, they would most likely (the wild ones) would likely attack each other. So the domestic ones, would likely cause damage to civilization, People that wander into the wild creature area well, you are asking for it. So most likely the animals would do as the other zombies and hunt down life if it is near them, other wise they would be drunk lol
    girlfrumnever
    girlfrumnever

Post  girlfrumnever Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Lol! Very Happy
    Ok so I see what your going at with the whole situation thing. Monkey sees another monkey. Monkey wants the other monkeys food. They fight. One gets bitten. Etc. Ok so if that would happen, and lol @ the explorers AFTER the zombie apocalypse, then the guy gets bitten, rushes to hospital looking for help, too late, infects every body. Thanks! I was just wondering lol. And yes, after every one is infected then they all act like drunk monkeys and such. monkey
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Post  spleentastic Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:21 pm

every time i see this thread i think of l4d but thats not really the best response is it?

you said something like a virus and not just omg suddenly zombies, which is cool. l4d does that, with the weird rabies or whatever it is. the zombies arent dead guys with rigor mortis, theyre sick people with a virus crippling their minds/instincts and slowly killing them. (the common infected die if you just stand there and dont alert them.)

as for animals and such, duh. animals would get it and so would kids. everyone would be screwed.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:02 pm

exactly, so why don't we see kid zombies in L4d? lol In zombieland there were kids infected which was funny but no animals....hrmmm
    girlfrumnever
    girlfrumnever

Post  girlfrumnever Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:55 pm

LOL @ ZOMBIELAND. BEST ZOMBIE MOVIE EVARR. Very Happy
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Post  spleentastic Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:09 pm

i think l4d doesnt have kids because... that would be a little much dont you think? i mean, consider what the virus does in-game already. adding kids into the mix? there also aren't animals.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:35 pm

yea..well on the topic of left 4 dead...well what if that virus or whatever was too much for the smaller bodies to handle and they just died you know. Like wit drugs and alcohol mature bodies have (human) have a higher resistance to dealing with the substances introduced into the system. but kids are not physically able to handle it so they either have very bad reactions or die. maybe that was the same in L4D version of the virus and many other viruses in other stories I don't know but it is one theory worth looking at.
    girlfrumnever
    girlfrumnever

Post  girlfrumnever Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:44 am

Hmmm, I dunno. If that did happen, at the beginning of the outbreak, worried parents would have them sent to the hospitals in a panic. They might contribute to the virus, then, if they were. As the doctors were overrun with their patients crowding in the hospitals, their top priority would be to save the next generation; the children. Failing, and having already examined the children, the disease could be on his skin as he goes to try and help the other failing patients. The children die, their bodies decomposing in the hospital and the bacterias breaking down and spreading through the air and the other patients either die or become infected if they werent already. If someone forgets to wash their hands, and goes through the city touching and coughing and talking, then the epidemic could easily be spread faster between communities, eventually the whole world.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:38 am

Sounds like that Movie that is coming out Contagion.
    girlfrumnever
    girlfrumnever

Post  girlfrumnever Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:38 pm

I WANNA SEE IT SO BAAAAADDDDDDDDD. tongue SOBB
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:38 pm

yea I sat in at some part near the middle and realized that is one of those slow movies you can't just walk in on you have to be there for the whole thing to really enjoy it. Otherwise you will be completely like o-o;;; bored or wtf is going on

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 am