Walking Among The Clouds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walking Among The Clouds

This is where my friends and I write our stories, be it an RP or one they have come up with themselves. Here we discuss what to do, ask each other for critiques, and anything that comes up at the time. A connection source for the creative.

2 posters

Panstuck [AU in the works]

spleentastic
    spleentastic

Panstuck [AU in the works] Empty Panstuck [AU in the works]

Post  spleentastic Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:37 am

wow this sounds dumb what even is it? IM GLAD YOU ASKED SELF, because this is panstuck, a homestuck AU deidre and i somehow came up with. basically its the main cast from homestuck stuffed into peter pan. ......... yeah that still sounds dumb and it probably is to anyone else BUT I LOVE IT SO SHHHHHHHHHHHH.

gonna just put some of the stuff ive got for it so far here so i dont have to always copypaste into pesterchum. .________.

edit;;
    i forgot to mention there's probably going to be elements of the movie hook in this because i am bent on embarassing myself and i love rufio.

Last edited by spleentastic on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Panstuck [AU in the works] Empty Re: Panstuck [AU in the works]

Post  spleentastic Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 am

so roles go first i guess. copypaste powers go!

karkat - indian chief
    aradia - lost boy (nibbs)
    tavros - peter pan
    sollux and captor - lost boys (twins)
    nepeta - lost boy (slightly)
    kanaya - mermaid
    terezi - crocodile
    vriska - hook
    equius - starkey (hooks first mate)
    gamzee - tinkerbell
    eridan - smee
    feferi - tigerlily
    john - wendys brother (michael, youngest brother)
    rose - nanna
    dave - wendys brother (john, oldest brother)
    jade - wendy
    rufio/summoner - rufio

in handy hemospectrum order! besides the kids, those are just in how i thought of their names.

Last edited by spleentastic on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot rufio was rufio)
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Post  spleentastic Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:07 am

ok so the only other stuff i have is my ideas for what to write so far and the little pieces of things ive written. ill keep the writing to myself and put the ideas up i guess.

Open Ideas

{post-meeting; tavros is talking/explaining something to jade, gamzee interrupts out of jealousy, etcetc.

{meeting; tavros goes into jade's room, john and dave come in at some point, gamzee gets jealous (see movie), all are taken to neverland

My Ideas
    (aka i am writing these so do not even think about writing these (without asking i guess.......) or i will be upset on some level)

{post-meeting; tavros and gamzee have a chat (tavros can understand the honks, so dialogue is both ways)
    {post-meeting; jesus christ the hook scene THE HOOK SCENE !!tinkerbell stays big for a minute until pan acts like a grownup

you probably cant understand some of those (it doesnt help that i edited stuff out of my role notes) and its probably better that way ahahahahaha.......................
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Post  spleentastic Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 pm

at the moment this whole thing is going nowhere, so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas/suggestions/etc. for me? at this point the only thing that will probably get written is tinkergamzee because i cant help myself if you do, that would be great.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 pm

ok so i was thinking a two story AU. Like ok say the first one is regular peter pan, the second story is hook. Meaning you would have to watch hook or I would have to do that one. But i mean, seriously tho, come over and we will watch it bro. But I like this idea...scept....then tav would need to have kids uh....and a wife.....which well think about it and we will iron it out later........oh good gog wait nvm
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Post  spleentastic Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:52 am

actually that kind of sounds cool???? but you're right i'd need to see hook to do that. i need to go to your house anyway so while im there i might as well watch hook with you. figure out when ok? im totally serious right now. but wait what, nvm about what?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Sorry I've been MIA bro, ok so...IDR what the wait what was but my new idea is...well what if the ancestors were the kids in hook...ok you will see when you chillax your ass over here. Lemme hit my mom up on the when and where it may be a couple of weeks after the start of school so we can get back in the action. Hey bro, you up for seeing Fright Night? The only reason I wanna see it is cuz of Tenant for serious.
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Post  spleentastic Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:18 pm

i was kind of worried yesterday when you didnt get on, but i figured it was for a good reason so dont worry about it. yeah i dont think i would get anything about hook until i see it. just let me know when i can go over there please ok? i would be up for it but not if its supposed to be scary. i do not need more things to be paranoid about. if its not too bad i totally will because of tennant also.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:53 pm

ok I'll ask the people at work how it is once it comes out
    spleentastic
    spleentastic

Post  spleentastic Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:53 pm

well i doubt im ever going to do anything with this now hahahahaha maf drew designs for this same idea and its so much better than mine
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 pm

maf? and aww phooey.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:49 pm