Walking Among The Clouds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walking Among The Clouds

This is where my friends and I write our stories, be it an RP or one they have come up with themselves. Here we discuss what to do, ask each other for critiques, and anything that comes up at the time. A connection source for the creative.

STAY TUNED ON LHS FOR MY NUZLOCKE!

Kandra
    Kandra

STAY TUNED ON LHS FOR MY NUZLOCKE! Empty STAY TUNED ON LHS FOR MY NUZLOCKE!

Post  Kandra Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:39 pm

YES AND LET IT BE SO! I'LL TRY TO GET EPISODES UP EVERYDAY, 1 a day, ON LHS FOR MY NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE 2!

GAME: POKEMON FIRERED
    EDIT: VOICE ADDED AND EFFECTS FROM SONY VEGAS!

I WILL POST VIDEO LINKS HERE FOR YA XD FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON YOUTUBE GUYS! <3 Your support everyone!

DREAM, BELIEVE, INSPIRE!
    Kandra
    Kandra

STAY TUNED ON LHS FOR MY NUZLOCKE! Empty Re: STAY TUNED ON LHS FOR MY NUZLOCKE!

Post  Kandra Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:02 am

Oh my God, and yes I have been talking to him in my suffering for this and every other idiotic screw up I have accomplished throughout my years of video making.

1) I recorded both video and my voice for 5 episodes (10-12 minutes each) without testing 1 in Sony Vegas
    2) The videos' audio went out of line around halfway through (fffffff)
    3) My voice audio could not match up because the video was either too slow or just not matching up AT ALL (ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff)
    4) I have to voice over everything again 0_0
    5) It's taken 2 HOURS to render episode 2 and don't get me started on EP. 1

AND BIG 6

I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL STAY SANE PLAYING THROUGH THEN VOICING OVER THE VIDEO! GAHAGAHAGAHAGAHGAHAGHA!
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:45 am