Walking Among The Clouds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Walking Among The Clouds

This is where my friends and I write our stories, be it an RP or one they have come up with themselves. Here we discuss what to do, ask each other for critiques, and anything that comes up at the time. A connection source for the creative.

3 posters

What is this you ask?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

What is this you ask? Empty What is this you ask?

Post  Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:23 am

Well, see I have had many stories in my head over time, ideas and thoughts and short stories I write out in my head and then forget about or never write down. Most stories are fanfiction, many are well, romance inclined but I have been wanting to right an actual story for ages. The idea for this story actually stemmed from a series of short stories I created for myself not too long ago. The idea for this story was shifted, manipulated like putty and then spread out and forgotten about due to laziness. Unlike its origins, this will not be in relation to places or things, nor will it be created as a love interest story though there is a 100% possibility of it appearing later I have decided to hold off on that in the story for as long as possible.

I want to make this as legit as I can, with an actual story line and characters...but despite how much I've read over the years I am not sure how well this will go. I am a first person writer and this story requires third person and omniscient points of view. I have written some little stories that switch back and forth from first person to third person so I think I may have to do that I have not yet decided. Perhaps if you would please read and comment on this in the critique and discussion section I would appreciate any and all help.

For now this is all on this, I wont be giving anything away yet and I may add to this later.

Thank you.
    Kandra
    Kandra

What is this you ask? Empty Re: What is this you ask?

Post  Kandra Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 pm

I really like the title 030! write it xD I'm writing UNLIMITED as an actual story once I get around to it...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 pm

well what do you think? I first person third person switch story?
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:57 am

I've seen books that are written from the point of view of two characters, and switch off scenes between the hero and villain, so yes 1st and 3rd person sounds like it would work. Whatever works for you xD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:16 pm

sweet-tastic, ok so once I get settled in a school routine I will begin work on this beast, if I can actually do this I may do some other stories as well. I still need to hit taylor up for my folder back, the green one, but I don't see her at all during the day....in fact I now spend lunch with the band table since like....NO ONE from "our" group of fandom and anime people are in my lunch but bailee and as much as I luv her dearly her group isn't my group lol oh well. Hope you are doing well (while I'm off topic here anyway)
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Admin wrote:sweet-tastic, ok so once I get settled in a school routine I will begin work on this beast, if I can actually do this I may do some other stories as well. I still need to hit taylor up for my folder back, the green one, but I don't see her at all during the day....in fact I now spend lunch with the band table since like....NO ONE from "our" group of fandom and anime people are in my lunch but bailee and as much as I luv her dearly her group isn't my group lol oh well. Hope you are doing well (while I'm off topic here anyway)

Ah just got my classes but won't be seeing the school until Thursday. I'm trying to pick a story to write and focus on this year (and hopefully finish) and maybe even get to a comic for another xD My classes are AP American Literature, Psychology A (I'm assuming that means advanced?) Sociology, Algebra2/Statistics, U.S. History, American Lit./Comp A Honors. But I only have 4 periods (augh extended time nuuu) so for this semester it's just Math/Psycology/the literature and composition... wait with history that makes 5.... okay they are sooo weird
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 pm

lol, i have gifted, dual english, digital design, ap calc, jazz, ap econ and gov
    Kandra
    Kandra

Post  Kandra Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 am

Admin wrote:lol, i have gifted, dual english, digital design, ap calc, jazz, ap econ and gov

they didn't give me any flippin electives! But I guess with community service hours and possibly a club (arg I should have joined the book club T.T) that will do xD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:31 pm

i might join book club, since it doesn't seem to entail much. Need 25 more hours for---this is supposed to be in the discussion section lol--- bright futures since they changed it up on me FML lol just gonna have to work hard for it before next semester.
    LyreaAJO
    LyreaAJO

Location : Someplace warm and dark with someone i love near by

Post  LyreaAJO Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Yay! We get to be useful!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:28 pm

no no no, next repsonses in this here topic area made in discussion designated area slfkjdksgfhds please and thank you lol X3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 pm